How to Unlock PDF in Three Easy Ways
PDF documents are the most common document types in offices these days. We use them in many ways each day. However, there are occasions when you need to unlock PDF file in order to edit it. Whether it be for personal or professional reasons, PDF lock is a condition that can make you crazy when you are in a hurry. Luckily, though, there are three easy methods for unlocking PDF available today.
There could be many scenarios where you want to unlock password protected PDF:
- Passwords forgot
- Passwords lost
- Passwords expired
- Or, you have to access the PDF in order to modify its contents.
How to Unlock PDF without Password?
The easiest method to do it is by using aJoysoft PDF Password Remover. It takes only a few clicks to do so, that too without damaging your original content.
For this reason, we are sharing this tool that allows you to unlock your PDF files in the easiest way possible. This is a standalone application that does not require Adobe Acrobat or any other software to be installed on the computer. It is very easy to use and works with all versions of Windows operating systems.
Step 1. Upload PDFs
Select the PDF file that you want to crack and click the "Add Files" button. You may also drag and drop in the interface the files you wish to unlock.
Step 2. Unlock PDF without Password
Click the "Remove Password" button when all files are loaded. You will be able to now modify PDF contents too. It includes basic functions to begin with, say print, edit, and copy the document’s contents. (This situation only applies to that your PDF files doesn’t have an open password or user password)
How to Unlock PDF with Password?
Now, there could be a situation where the reader prompts you to enter a password to enter the PDF. It is rather a situation when your PDF is locked with an Open or User password. Fret now, there is a solution for it too.
We will use the same aJoysoft PDF Password Remover.
Step 1. Upload PDF Files
Drag and drop the files you have to unlock PDF password of. Alternatively, just click on the "Add Files" option given on the tool. You can select more than one file for the PDF unlock process.
Step 2. Unlock Secured PDF
Now in order to remove the entry password, click on the padlock icon. It reads, "The document has an open password. You need to enter the password to unlock it." Here you will enter the password and click on the "OK" button. It will unlock the password of the PDF for you.
Next, just click on "Remove Password", and the password restrictions will be removed.
There you have it. You have learnt how to unlock PDF file.
How to Unlock PDF Online?
Unlocking PDF is not easy, but it's also not rocket science. Anyone can do it. All you need is some time and determination, patience, and a little bit of knowledge about how to use the online programs that can unlock PDF online. The rest will be done by the software itself.
For examples, here are some steps to unlock PDF with ilovePDF:
- Go to the ilovepdf website, and choose the "Unlock PDF" option.
- Click the "Select PDF files" button, and then click browse to choose your target PDF file. Or you can drag & drop your PDF file to the main window of ilovePDF, it'll automatically load it for you.
- After that, click "Unlock PDF" button to enjoy all contents of your PDF file now! You can proceed to download the converted unlocked PDF file of your device.
But there's a catch to it!
Yes, you read that right. All that glitters isn’t gold afterall. If you want to use a free tool, you will have to accept free results. Here are some of the disadvantages of doing the unlock PDF password online:
- The quality of the output PDF may not be as good as you want. However, keep in mind that many commercial software suites produce too complicated results with over-complicated interfaces.
- If the small size of the application bothers you, remember that if your file is large, it means that it is complex; and if it is complex, there are some things that you cannot do with a simple application.
- If a tool gives a lot of options to choose from and allows for a lot of tweaks, read its help first. Sometimes a single choice makes all the difference between a good result and a bad one. And sometimes there are default settings that work for most cases so that experimenting may actually make your work worse.
To sum up
PDFs are a widely used format in businesses and schools, and many people have PDF files at home. But you may sometimes find a PDF file that you need to edit or view, but it's protected by a password. In most cases, this isn't a big deal, but if you're working on a project where accuracy is paramount, then you need to be able to work with the content directly in the PDF file.
Hence, using a password remover tool is easy. At Least then you can modify the content of your PDF unlock secured PDF. Because here all you need to do is upload your PDF file and the tool will do the rest for you. You can free try aJoysoft PDF Password Remover if you want further information about it.