aJoysoft PDF Password Remover - User Guide
Part 1. Get Started with PDF Password Remover
- 1.1: Introduction to PDF Password Remover
- 1.2: How to Install PDF Password Remover in 3 Steps
- 1.3: How to Purchase and Register PDF Password Remover on Windows
- 1.4: How to Redeem aJoysoft PDF Password Remover on Mac
1.1 Introduction to PDF Password Remover
PDF Password Remover is a professional PDF security tool that decrypts and removes Owner or Master password restrictions on printing, copying, and editing PDF files. Unlocking such restricted PDFs allows you to freely access the documents for editing and other purposes.
It can also be used to remove encryption from PDFs that are locked with a User password or Open password, as long as the original password is known.
PDF Password Remover allows you to import PDFs in bulk and perform batch decryption on up to 200 documents at a time, greatly enhancing your productivity.
1.2 How to Install PDF Password Remover in 3 Steps
Install aJoysoft on Windows:
- Click this link to free download PDF Password Remover (direct download) for Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista. You can also visit the PDF Password Remover and click the 'Try It Free' button to trigger the download.
- Next, double-click the downloaded .exe file to initiate the installation
- Finally, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the setup of PDF Password Remover
Install aJoysoft on Mac:
- Search "aJoysoft PDF Password Remover" from the Mac App Store. Or, click this link directly.
- Click the "Get" button.
- Click the "Install" button and enter your Apple ID credentials to install it.
1.3 How to Purchase and Register PDF Password Remover on Windows
The trial version gives you the following benefits:
- Fully Unlocked: ALL FEATURES are unlocked for a full 7 days
- Evaluation mode: Export one page per document for evaluation purposes
- Zero Risk: No obligation to continue beyond the trial period - Zero Risk
Once you're happy with the trial, you can proceed with purchasing a license and registering the product.
- Head to the purchase page of PDF Password Remover and initiate the purchase, or click the "Buy Now" button within the program.
- Once your payment is verified, you will receive an email with a unique registration code.
- Inside the PDF Password Remover interface, click on the "License" button on the top right corner.
- Enter the email ID used to purchase the product and the registration code you received.
- Click "Register" to activate the full version of PDF Password Remover.
1.4 How to Redeem aJoysoft PDF Password Remover on Mac
- Open aJoysoft on your Mac.
- Go to "Help" and then choose the "License Key" option.
- In the pop-up windows, enter your license key and click "Submit".
Part 2. How to Remove Password from PDF
Step 1. Import Your PDFs
First, click "Add Files" to import your PDF documents or use the simpler drag and drop method.
Batch decryption is supported so you can import as many files as you need to unlock in one single session.
Step 2. Remove Password Restrictions
(Scenario 1) If your PDF does not have an Open or User password
In this case, you will not see a lock icon against the file in PDF Password Remover. Clicking "Remove Password" will simply remove all restrictions and allow you to print, edit, and copy the document's contents.
(Scenario 2) If your PDF is locked with an Open or User password
In this situation, the padlock icon will be visible, and you will see a prompt saying: "The document has an open password. You need to enter the password to unlock it."
Clicking the lock icon will show you a pop-up window where you can enter the password and click "OK". to unlock the Open password.
Next, click "Remove Password" to wipe out all restrictions, as in the previous scenario. When prompted, choose a target folder to save the unlocked versions of the files you have imported.
Step 3. Remove PDF Files from the Queue (Optional)
For security-conscious users, we have introduced a simple file removal process that ensures that your private or confidential files are not left in the queue to be seen by other users.
To clear the PDF file queue, right-click on any document in the queue and either click "Remove" or "Clear All".